National capital of maritime cruises and main commercial port in Brazil, Santos acquires color and special sounds during passenger the ship seasons, which attract thousands of tourists from all corners of the country – and the world – for national and international trips.
To consult ship schedules and more information about the Maritime Passenger Terminal, visit the website.
The Giusfredo Santini Maritime Passenger Terminal is the largest and most modern of its kind in Latin America, capable of handling 42,000 people a day, comfortably and safely.
On February 9, 2008, Santos recorded the national record for receiving nine ships simultaneously and handling, in a single day, no less than 35,000 passengers.
The suggestion is a panoramic tour of the city depending on the amount of time, but we must emphasize the importance of the type of vehicle that will be used: minibus, van, taxi or rented vehicle are good options.
- Panoramic view of the port between Concais and places to be visited in the historic center
- Tram - Tourist Line
- Pele Museum
- Coffee Museum
- Monte Serrat (tram or stairs)
- Urbano Caldeira Stadium and Santos F.C. Achievements Memorial
- Chamber House and Jail (panoramic)
- Orchid Garden
- Mário Roberto Santini Municipal Park (panoramic or photo stop)
- Beach Garden (panoramic)
- Fishing Museum
- Santos Convention Center (panoramic)
- Kobra Artist Mural (Panoramic)
- Fish Market
- Another stretch from the Port of Santos to return to Concais (Pier)